This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
- Player is registered for player placement
- Player attends 2 player placement sessions
- SASA conducts player placement sessions with coaching staff, DOC and independent evaluators
- SASA utilizes an APP called Team Genius which means phones/IPADs will be used to rate players
- Coaching staff, independent evaluators & DOC decide player placement
- SASA communicates player placement via email through Sport Engine
- Parents have 24 hours to accept or decline the roster spot
- SASA follows the mandated birth year policy implemented by US Soccer unless the parent request an exemption.
- If the DOC receives a request not to follow birth year, then a panel of 3 coaches, not from the age of the child, will review the request and make a recommendation to the Director of Coaching, however the decision belongs to the Director of Coaching. The panel will be created by the Club Administrator.
- SASA will conduct team meetings to ensure player commitment and communicate teams afterwards